The Vassar College Ticket Fund (VCTF) was created in Fall 2021 (through an anonymous gift) to facilitate Vassar’s community in attending theatrical performances on Broadway and regionally to expand on coursework.
The Application is open from October 5 (12:01 a.m.) to November 1 (11:59 p.m.) for theatrical events occurring between October 7, 2023 and December 15, 2023.
At the direction of the Fund’s Administrators, ticket requests are approved according to the following priorities:
- Trips organized by the Drama Department Faculty and Staff to expand on course work.
- Trips organized by other departments to expand on course work
- Drama majors attending educational productions on their own initiative in connection with a course
- Non-Drama majors attending educational productions on their own initiative
- All students attending entertaining productions with no real pedagogical connection
Form for Faculty/Administrators/Staff
Form for Students & Student Groups
- DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE. We cannot reimburse for tickets already purchased.
- MEALS ARE NOT INCLUDED or reimbursable for student excursions. Please bring a bagged lunch/dinner/snack prior to your trip or arrange to find a meal at your destination.
- TRAIN TICKETS on Metro North Railroad (the commuter train servicing the NY metro area) will be pre-purchased by Vassar Ticket Fund staff. Train tickets will be available for pick-up at the Campus Activities Information Desk. Please provide your VCTF confirmation and a Vassar I.D. to pick up your tickets. Please do not send someone in your place to pick up tickets or other items.