Learn how to post your opportunities and recruit at Vassar.
Faculty and Staff
Learn how to refer employers, partner for events, and submit letters of recommendation.
Learn more about CDO services for alumnae/i as well as how to engage with the office.
Parents and Families
Learn how to support your student and engage with the office.
Work with Us: Recruit off-campus in NY, DC and virtually
If your organization has multiple openings to fill (internship or full-time) and/or a regular recruiting cycle, consider participating in our consortium-based recruiting events. The Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (SLAC) offers the opportunity for employers to interview bright, talented students from Vassar as well as 7 of the nation’s most selective and competitive liberal arts colleges. Typically, SLAC hosts fall and spring video interview events and city-based events in New York City and Washington, DC. This year, a graduate and professional school fair will be offered, along with a winter career fair. All events will be held virtually on the following dates:
- Fall Video Interview Days (Wednesday, September 22 & Thursday, September 23, 2021)
- Graduate and Professional School Virtual Fair (Friday, October 8, 2021)
- Winter Virtual Career Fair (Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
- Winter Video Interview Days (Monday, January 10 through Friday, January 14, 2022)
- Spring Video Interview Days (Wednesday, February 23 & Thursday, February 24, 2022)