There are several ways to locate and connect with Vassar alumnae/i and others in the Vassar community.
First, join VassarNet, Vassar’s online community of alumnae/i, students, parents, faculty, and friends of Vassar, to build your network and find Vassar-connected opportunities. On this platform, you can:
- Search for people by industry, location, major, and more.
- Send messages to contacts of interest, and set up informational interviews.
- Join groups to affiliate over shared interests and identities.
- Search for (or post) job and internship opportunities for the Vassar community.
- Ask career-related questions and get answers from the community.
Second, to locate additional alumnae/i of interest, check out the Alumnae/i Directories. These directories contain listings for all alumnae/i, including people who may be willing to share career advice.
Third, check out the profiles of more than 23,000 alumnae/i on Vassar’s LinkedIn “University” Page, where you can search for alumnae/i by employer, location, industry, and more.