Human Resources serves the college community by attracting and developing successful employees. We provide employment opportunities, benefits, professional development, supervisor resources and wellness programs. Vassar is strongly committed to fostering a community that reflects the values of a liberal arts education and to promoting an environment of equality, inclusion and respect for difference. We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Vassar job postings are available on the Employment Opportunities website where you can:
- search postings
- complete an application to apply for a job
- edit your existing applications
- review the status of positions to which you have applied.
Questions regarding Position Postings?
- Read our FAQs.
- If you have questions, need assistance, or require special accommodations please contact the Office of Human Resources at (845) 437-5820 or email@example.com.
- For faculty information and assistance, visit the Dean of Faculty website, contact (845) 437-5300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply for Student Employment positions, visit the Student Employment website, contact (845) 437-5286, or email email@example.com.
New to Vassar?
Read our guide for new employee onboarding.