- New Employee Onboarding
- Annual Performance Review in Workday (Goal Setting Review)
- Annual Performance Review in Workday (Mid-Year Review)
- View accruals in Workday
- Enter Time in Workday - app - website
- Enter Time-Off in Workday - app - website
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Username: vassar Password: guest
- Telework Policy and Resources
- Recruitment and Employment Policy
- Recruiting Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Summary Guidelines on Interviewing
- Corrective Action Guidelines for Administrative Employees
- Incident Investigation Report
- Annual Performance Reviews
2021–2022 Fiscal Year
|Independence Day - Observed||Monday, July 5, 2021|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 6, 2021|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
|Day After Thanksgiving||Friday, November 26, 2021|
|Winter Break||Thursday, December 23, 2021|
|Winter Break||Friday, December 24, 2021|
|Winter Break||Monday, December 27, 2021|
|Winter Break||Tuesday, December 28, 2021|
|Winter Break||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
|Winter Break||Thursday, December 30, 2021|
|Winter Break||Friday, December 31, 2021|
|Spring Holiday*||Friday, April 15, 2022|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30, 2022|
Vassar converted four traditional holidays, Lincoln’s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Martin Luther King Day and Veteran’s Day, that are celebrated on a date determined by the College and for 2021-2022 will fall on December 27, 28, 29, 30.
Faculty members may opt to teach on holidays that occur when school is officially in session. Hourly employees who may be required to work on holidays are compensated according to contract requirements or policies and procedures adopted by the College.
This is an anticipated schedule of holiday observances only and may be changed at the discretion of the College. Holidays are assigned as days off unless authorized by a supervisor.
*Administrators may choose to take the Spring Holiday as a Personal Floating Holiday. Personal floating holiday time must be scheduled in advance with the supervisor. The personal floating holiday must be taken by the end of the fiscal year or forfeited.