Skip to content Skip to navigation
Skip to global navigation Menu

AEO works with students who need special housing accommodations related to the nature of their disability. Every effort will be made to accommodate students’ disabilities and meet their preferences. However, there may be instances in which students are assigned housing that meets their needs but may not be their first choice of house or room on campus.

Each Spring semester, students must request housing accommodations for the following academic year and/or for the summer. Students registered with AEO receive a detailed email regarding processes and deadlines, which includes a link to the form below. This form must be completed once each academic year prior to the housing draw you are participating in.

This form is for students already registered with the AEO and approved for housing accommodations. If you have not registered with the AEO and would like to apply for housing accommodations, please reach out to our general email,

  • No priority is given to any student for an apartment.
  • All students (regardless of disability) must form a house team, submit their application to Residential Life by the deadline, and then work with AEO to arrange specific housing accommodations.
  • Request forms are due no later than April 3rd for returning students participating in the Room Draw.

Contact with any questions.

Open form in a new window