Vassar College Human Resources represents excellence in human resource leadership in support of the Vassar mission.
We provide quality services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment. We consult, communicate and collaborate with all units and departments across Vassar. We are employee-centered and responsive to the changing needs and expectations of the community.
- 2022 Inclement Weather Announcement
- COVID-19 related policies: Fall 2022 Semester
- Airborne Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention Plan
This plan was created in response to the NY HERO Act and posted on September 3, 2021.
- Vassar COVID-19 Updates (Dashboard)
- Community Messages from the President’s Office
For New and Prospective Employees
Job postings and onboarding information
Messages from HR
- Status Change Forms in Workday effective March 1st
- Have Questions About Saving for Retirement? TIAA & Fidelity are here to help you save!
- Professional Development Program Spring 2023
- Keep your financial goals on track with TIAA’s live webinars this January.
- Keep your financial goals on track with TIAA’s live webinars.
Baldwin Hall, 3rd Floor