Exploring Transfer Summer 2022
June 17 through July 22
Our goal is to immerse Exploring Transfer students in both intellectually and academically rigorous courses and a residential environment that acknowledges and values diversity, inclusion, difference, equity, and justice. Emphasis is placed on honing student’s reading, writing, and quantitative reasoning skills.
If your community college is a partner with the Exploring Transfer program, your community college coordinator is available to answer questions on the application process. Some community colleges have their own internal screening process and deadlines, so please be in touch with your coordinator prior to submitting this application. (If your community college is not a participating partner, please contact the Director of Exploring Transfer, Kariane Calta, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.)
- Please be sure to have all of your application information readily available and that you have enough time to complete the application in one sitting. This application will reset if you close it without completing and submitting it.
- All questions with an asterisk (*) are required questions.
- This application is due by March 7, 2022.
- Two letters of recommendations from current/past college instructors are due by March 21, 2022. You should confirm the instructors are willing to write a letter of recommendation prior to completing the application.
- All college-level transcripts are due by March 21, 2022. We accept both official and unofficial transcripts. All transcripts must be sent directly from your college registrar or community college coordinator. Transcripts can be mailed or emailed to: Exploring Transfer, Vassar College, 124 Raymond Avenue, Box 3755, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12604-3755 Email to: email@example.com