Skip to content Skip to navigation
Skip to global navigation Menu

Student Employment

Vassar College

The I-9 Form is required to legally begin work on campus. Once an employer offers you a job, download the I-9 and bring it along with the required original identification and employment authorization documentation to the Student Employment Office. Please note this must be done in person, with original documentation (no copies, scans, pictures, etc).

  • Original documentation includes more than just a driver’s license. Generally, students use either a Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Social Security Card, or birth certificate along with their student ID or license. Please refer to the List of Acceptable Documents for more information.
  • The I-9 can only be completed after you receive a job offer but must be completed before you are officially hired and start working

Form I-9 (RTF version)

See also, Forms and Guides