The Office of Student Growth & Engagement (SGE), led by Dean Wendy Maragh Taylor, fosters inclusive learning and living environments as integral components of a liberal arts education for Vassar students.
SGE facilitates efforts to promote an environment that helps all students thrive, with particular attention to those served by affinity resources such as: First-Year Experience (FYE), the Jeh Vincent Johnson ALANA Cultural Center, Office of International Services (OIS), the LGBTQ+ Center, the Transitions Program, the Women’s Center and the Campus Resource Education and Support Team (CREST). SGE designs and implements student engagement opportunities, which guide intellectual and personal development, to ease the transition to college and achieve a sense of fulfillment and belonging for all students at Vassar.
The SGE student lounge, study area, and, office are located in Main C-110. Please reach out to Dean Wendy Maragh Taylor, Associate Dean of the College for Student Growth & Engagement, for more information.
- Vassar Cultivates an Enduring Celebration of Black Lives
- Building Bridges to the Liberal Arts
- Vassar Wins Grant to Help Community College Students Succeed at Four-Year Schools
- ECMC Foundation Awards Vassar Funding for Exploring Transfer Together Initiative
- From Poughkeepsie to Rwanda
Vassar and a Rwandan medical school share a common vision—the liberal arts
- “Mindful and Reflective Moments”
Podcast Ready to Debut
- Wendy Maragh Taylor: “You Are Enough”
- Wendy Maragh Taylor: “For The Beauty Of The Earth”