The Vassar Card Office manages all aspects of the VCard, including declining balance, meal plans, and off-campus uses. We’re available to students and other members of the campus community. The Card Office is part of Computing and Information Services (CIS) and is located at the CIS Service Desk in College Center.
8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- VCASH LOGIN
Make deposits, report a lost or stolen card, check your balance, and more.
- eAccounts app for iOS
This link will only work while using a mobile device
- eAccounts app for Android
- Update Your eAccounts Photo
How do I obtain my Vassar VCard?
If you are a new student, you will receive your VCard during orientation week. Otherwise, stop by the Card Office at the College Center Service Desk or give us a call at (845) 451-3333.
- Alum ID Card Request Form
- Faculty Student Assistant
Visit our Web Service Desk to find out more or submit a request. (click G+ icon to access with your Vassar user name and password).
- Computing and Information Services (CIS)
- Campus Dining
- Building Card Access Form
- Contractors/Vendors Access Form
- VCash Accepted Off-Campus