Skip to content Skip to navigation
Skip to global navigation Menu

Card Office

Vassar College


Exactly where is the Card Office?

The Card Office is part of Computing and Information Services. Stop by the Card Office at the College Center Service Desk.

I am a parent. How do I find out more about VCash and Dining Plans?

Everything you need to know about the VCard can be found here.

How do I obtain my Vassar VCard?

If you are a new student, you will receive your VCard during orientation week. Otherwise, stop by the Card Office at the College Center Service Desk give us a call at #3333.

I can't access my online account. What should I do?

Submit a request or give us a call at (845) 451-3333 (x3333 from a campus phone) during normal business hours.

What should I do if I lose my card?

Deactivate your card online and visit the Card Office, at the College Center Service Desk. 

What types of accounts are associated with my VCard?

Arlington Bucks: Students will receive $105 in Arlington Bucks each semester which is accepted at all off campus establishments accepting VCASH.  Check out our list of off campus vendors accepting VCASH. Unused Arlington Bucks expire at the end of the semester.  With the variety and quality Arlington has to offer we’ll be surprised if you’re not looking for more!

VCash funds are taxable dollars that can be used all over campus, including the dining halls, the Kiosk, the Computer Store, the Bookstore, vending machines and at many off-campus merchants. See more on the VCash page. Log into your account to add money and check the balance.  You can also check your VCash balances at the Dining Hall registers, on VPrint Printers, in the eAccounts mobile app or online.

VPrint is a quota that is given to each student and can be used for printing and copying 8.5 x 11 black/white or color only. You cannot use your quota for any other specialized printing. Your quota is for your personal use and is not transferable. It may not be sold, used for commercial purposes or used to print other people’s work.