The Center for Career Education (CCE) supports students and alums of all backgrounds with their career development. We encourage you to schedule an appointment with a career counselor to discuss your individualized internship/job search goals, challenges, and questions. Whether you are wondering how to get started, looking for an internship, thinking about graduate school, seeking advice on interviews or resumes, looking for a part-time or full-time job, or in your freshman or senior year, counselors are available to meet with you individually to discuss your career concerns.
- FGLI+ Students (Google Doc)
- International Students (Google Doc)
- LGBTQ+ Students (Google Doc)
- Students of Color (Google Doc)
- Students with Disabilities (Google Doc)
- Undocumented / DACA Students (Google Doc)
- Veteran Students (Google Doc)
- Women at Work (Google Doc)
Access to Subscription Resources
View Subscription Resources and Discounts (anyone with an @vassar.edu email address) (Google Doc)
We can also share access to subscriptions with alums. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share the list with you.