The Center for Career Education (CCE) helps students and alums envision and realize a meaningful life after Vassar. We support members of the Vassar community as they explore their interests, define their career goals, and seek their next opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
The Center for Career Education at Vassar College exists to help you make connections between your college experience and the world of work. We believe that career choices are directly related to academic and personal interests. Our services and programs focus on the following areas:
- Self-awareness (defining your interests, skills, values, and goals)
- Career exploration
- Decision making
- Graduate school/law school research and application
- Employment strategies and job search skills
- Opportunities and resources for internships and summer jobs
8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The office closes at 4:30 pm during winter break, spring break, and during the summer.
Spring Break Drop-in Hours
Monday - Friday, 2–4 p.m.
Stop by for quick questions, resume and cover letter reviews, and more. No appointment is needed!
Schedule appts. on Handshake or email us at email@example.com.
- Dean of the College
The Center for Career Education is part of the Dean of the College division.
- Pre-Health Advising
- Office of International Programs
- Accessibility and Educational Opportunity
- Community-Engaged Learning
- Office of Advancement
- Handshake Student Login
- Recordings of CCE Programs
- Firsthand (formerly Vault Campus)
- Management Consulted
- All CCE subscription resources
Looking for passwords to CCE subscription resources? Anyone with an @vassar.edu email address can access this shared Google document. Alums, please email us for the current list.