There are several ways to locate and connect with Vassar alums and others in the Vassar community.
First, join VassarNet, Vassar’s online community of alums, students, parents, faculty, and friends of Vassar, to build your network and find Vassar-connected opportunities. On this platform, you can:
- Search for people by industry, location, major, and more.
- Send messages to contacts of interest, and set up informational interviews.
- Join groups to affiliate over shared interests and identities.
- Search for (or post) job and internship opportunities for the Vassar community.
- Ask career-related questions and get answers from the community.
Second, to locate additional alums of interest, check out the Alum Directories. These directories contain listings for all alums, including people who may be willing to share career advice.
Third, check out the profiles of more than 23,000 alums on Vassar’s LinkedIn “University” Page, where you can search for alums by employer, location, industry, and more.