Academic Computing Services (ACS) is the group within Computing and Information Services (CIS) that provides leadership and expertise in instructional technologies for Vassar College. ACS works with Vassar faculty, students, and other college constituencies toward the purposeful integration of digital technologies and new media into the college curriculum.
ACS’ dedicated and knowledgeable technology consultants are available to support the academic work of Vassar’s faculty. Visit the Service Portal to find your department's ACS consultant. ACS is available for consultation by completing this request and selecting “educational technologies” from the drop-down menu or by writing to email@example.com. Questions about the Vassar Innovation Lab may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curricular Support Services
- Collaboration on curricular design
- Faculty and student workshops to support curriculum
- Technology grants and fellowships
- Management of academic software licenses
- More ACS services
Online Academic Resources
- Moodle, our Learning Management System
- WordPress, our website creation and hosting platform
- Panopto, for video streaming of lectures and other materials
- Zoom, for online meetings and webinars
- Google Workspace, for online collaboration
- Software applications, a list of open source, limited license, and campus licensed applications