Skip to content Skip to navigation
Skip to global navigation Menu

Health Service

Vassar College

Summer Break Information

If this is a campus emergency – please contact CRC at ext. 7333 or (845) 437-7333.

The Student Health Service is closed over the summer however emails and phone messages are checked on a regular basis during the week.  Our email address is  Email is our preferred means of communication.

If you are a new incoming student and have questions, please check the Health Service website at as it has information which may be helpful to you regarding services offered, billing, etc.   To fulfill your entry medical requirements – please go to: to register and login to the Vassar College Health Service patient portal. You will need your Vassar email in order to register/login.  Follow all instructions on the main page. If you are notifying us of late form submissions please email us with this information.  If you have additional questions, the best way to reach us over the summer is by email.  Student insurance and waiver information may be found on the student accounts website offices at

If you need to receive a copy of your immunization records or medical records please complete and sign an Authorization for Release of Information Form. This form can be found under downloads on the first page of our website at Please send this form with an email that explains exactly which records you are requesting and your year of graduation. Please allow 1-2 weeks to fulfill a request for medical records

If you are a student needing Emergent or Urgent medical care over break- medical facilities in the area are as follows: 
Vassar Hospital Emergency Room: 45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie
MidHudson Regional Hospital Emergency Room:  241 North Road Poughkeepsie

Urgent care walk-in facilities in the area: 

Pulse-MD Urgent Care, 696 Dutchess Turnpike (near CVS): (845) 243-7100
Nuvance/Healthquest - LaGrangeville located on Rt. 55: (845) 485-4455
CareMount Medical Walk In Care Poughkeepsie: (845) 231-5600

For non-urgent medical services please email  We will respond to your email within 24 hours during the week.

Dutchess County Helpline (Mental Health Services):  (845) 485-9700

All students have 24/7 access to “HealthiestYou”.  This gives you remote access to a medical and mental health services using a nationwide telehealth service. If you have the insurance offered through the college there is no charge.  If you have private insurance, there is a copayment fee.  The website is:  The phone number is 1-(855) 866-0895.  You can also use the HealthiestYou app.

If you have any insurance issues regarding the student health insurance you can go to their website at  They also have a live chat area that you can utilize.

How to Print /Download an Insurance ID Card

  1. Go to
  2. Click “Create Account”
  3. Complete the registration form using your name, date of birth and student ID number.

Once logged in you will have access to print or save your Medical ID Card