The Registrar’s Office maintains the permanent academic records of all current and former students.
Please see the Transcripts section of this website for information on obtaining a transcript.
Please see the Forms section of this website for information on Add/Drop, Major Declaration, etc.
We maintain the permanent academic records of all current and former students:
- Preregistration – Registration – Drop/Add
- Schedule of Classes
- Final Examination Schedule
- Transcripts and Certification Letters/Forms
- Address Changes – Student and Parent
- Legal Name Changes
- Registration While on Leave
- Major/Correlate Sequence Declaration
- Summer Away Approval
- Senior Degree Evaluation - Degree Works coming soon!
- Issuance of Diplomas
- Classroom Assignment
Announcements - for those with a Vassar login
Final Exam Schedule with rooms
9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Regular office hours
12 p.m.–1 p.m.
Main Building, North Wing, Room 118
Phone: (845) 437-5270 | Fax: (845) 437-7060
Vassar College, Box 11
124 Raymond Avenue
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604–0011