Employee Wellness Program
The Employee Wellness Program is designed to help you adopt and maintain healthy behaviors that lead to lower health risks and less chronic disease. Throughout the academic year, you will be offered events, challenges, resources, and skills that support your health and well-being. This information will be sent to your Vassar email account from Candice West.
- Employee Assistance Webinars (EAP)
- Check out the live and pre-recorded webinar opportunities available that can help you feel productive and think differently about life at home or at work.
- When registering, use company code: vassar
- Mindful and Reflective Moments Podcast
- Listen as members from the Vassar College community share a mindfulness practice in each podcast episode.
- Vassar Fitness Classes
- For a small fee, register for Life Fitness classes offered by Vassar’s Athletics Department and taught by certified instructors.
- Personalized Neck and Back Care or Nutrition Guidance
- Follow the steps below to virtually work one-on-one with a Neck and Back Coach or a Registered Dietitian for free**:
- Set up your Teladoc HealthiestYou account.
- Search “HealthiestYou” in the app store or on Google Play. Or go to member.healthiestyou.com
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, select “Register,” then choose “Employee” as your membership type.
- Select “Neck and Back Care” or “Nutrition”
- Request an appointment time.
- Connect virtually with your health coach or dietitian, follow your personalized plan, and receive ongoing guidance.
**Eligibility: This service is available to benefit-eligible employees except for SEIU union employees whose 1199 Teladoc package does not include this benefit.
- Desk Yogi LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Participate in Desk Yogi’s instructional videos on topics including yoga, fitness, mindfulness, stress reduction, workplace ergonomics, and productivity.
- Sign into LinkedIn Learning using your Vassar credentials.
- The American Heart Association Healthy Living
- Check out American Heart Association’s expansive resources to help you “eat smart, move more, and be well.”