Check back in October 2024 for your 2025 updates!
Open Enrollment takes place from November 1st through November 30 each year and changes/elections will go into effect on January 1st.
- You will receive a notice in your Workday inbox with a “task” that will say “Open Enrollment”.
- Don’t forget that if you elect the Flex Account (FSA) you have to re-elect it every year to continue participating.
- If you take the Medical Cash Out for not taking the Vassar sponsored medical coverage, you will need to re-elect that as well.
Did you have a baby this year? Get married? Move?
- This is also a great time to review your mailing address and/or who is listed as a beneficiary on any life insurance plans you may have.
- The end of year is not that far away and you want to make sure we have your current address for those end of year documents such as the W2.