Vassar offers Tuition Benefits to benefit-eligible employees. For more information regarding this benefit, reference the Benefit Overviews and your negotiated union contract or employee handbook. The forms can be found below.
- If you are an Administrator or Faculty member whose dependent is attending undergraduate school outside of Vassar, use this Application for Tuition Grant Form.
- If you are a benefit-eligible employee whose dependent is attending Vassar, use the Tuition Remission for Matriculated Vassar Student Form.
- If you are a benefit-eligible employee and you or your dependent are attending classes at Vassar as a non-matriculate/special student, use the Tuition Remission for Vassar Non-Marticulate/Special Student Form.
The forms listed above require the supporting documentation in order to be reviewed:
- Detailed invoice/statement from institution (if not Vassar College).
- Most recent, signed tax return (must show dependent, if applicable).
To securely submit your completed form(s) and supporting documentation, please use the Human Resources Tuition Dropbox.
Tuition questions can be directed to email@example.com.