Skip to content Skip to navigation
Skip to global navigation Menu

Built in 1927 and designed by architects Allen and Collens, Cushing was named after Florence Cushing, an 1874 graduate who in 1887  became the first alumna to serve on the Board of Trustees. Cushing was also instrumental in raising the funds for the construction of New England Building and for securing the piece of Plymouth Rock that was incorporated into the entryway. Cushing houses 202 students.

Check out the 360° tour.

Cushing House exterior
Cushing House dorm room