Modeled after the already existing Strong and Raymond, Lathrop House was built in 1901. The third of the quad houses, it was built with college funds and named after Dr. Edward Lathrop, a charter trustee. Lathrop houses 180 students. Until recently, Lathrop was famous for waging marshmallow wars on neighboring Raymond. When the friendly combat escalated into pitched battles involving the discharge of fire extinguishers, the house fellows brokered a permanent and lasting peace over baked s’mores.
Check out the 360° tour.